CSP use a dedicated cellular connection providing the most secure, dependable technology to protect your home or business.
Features of Our Alarm Monitoring Systems
We offer both Residential and Commercial Security Services in Niagara Falls customized to meet your needs.
Business Security System
CSP is here to protect your Niagara Falls business with comprehensive business alarm security systems. We ensure your assets are protected regardless of whether it is inventory for your store, equipment for your manufacturing plant, or office equipment for your commercial enterprise.
Without a smart security system, your company is at risk of unauthorized entry, fire, storms, and other events that could jeopardize your business. Our security experts can provide a security assessment and recommend the best alarm system for your needs.
Our network of licensed central monitoring stations across Canada keep your business secure 24/7 using a secure, uninterrupted connection. We also leverage personalized user codes allowing you to use our security app to check in on your location anytime, anywhere.
Home Security System
The safety of your home and family is a priority we share. Every family should have the best possible security system they can afford and never settle for anything less than the best. As one of Canada’s home alarm system installation leaders, we offer customizable, easy-to-operate residential security systems in Niagara Falls.
We can assess your home and recommend wired or wireless alarm systems to protect your home against intruders, smoke/fire, carbon monoxide, floods, and abnormal temperature fluctuations. With around-the-clock monitoring, we ensure your home and family are safe, and your property is secure.
You can rely on our systems to provide uninterrupted monitoring and send notifications when we detect an issue. You can use your smartphone to access our app powered by Alarm.com to monitor your home, view your cameras and control your locks, lights, thermostat, and garage door.
What To Consider When Choosing an Alarm System
Before investing in a security system, you should consider the following:
- What is your budget?
We can customize your system to optimize your budget and provide an affordable option ideal for your needs.
- Do you want wired or wireless?
Wireless alarm systems are ideal as they include the newest and best technology and it is a more seamless installation that doesn’t cause damage to walls.
- Do you want a monitored system?
A monitored plan costs more but provides added protection by notifying the police or fire department in case of an event.
- Does the service provider have a mobile app?
Mobile apps make life easier, allowing you to check in on your property and make adjustments to everything from your home temperature to your lighting.
- Do you need surveillance?
Surveillance systems allow you to check on your property while also recording video for evidence. There are many options when it comes to cameras including hard-wired solutions or Wi-Fi based solutions.
- Do you need environmental sensors?
A top-level security system includes sensors to detect issues such as fire, smoke, carbon monoxide, and movement.
Our Niagara Falls Home and Business Monitoring Services
As a leading Canadian security company, we offer a comprehensive list of commercial and residential services.
Commercial Security Monitoring Services
Our commercial security monitoring services in Niagara Falls offer the full gamut to cover all your security needs including:
- Business Security Packages: Let CSP provide a customizable security option or choose from a selection of existing packages designed to protect your business and employees.
- Interactive Security: Our app provides 24/7 remote access to your security system from the device of choice anywhere, anytime.
- Energy Management: You can support your green initiatives using our energy management systems to effectively track energy use and help improve energy efficiency.
- Video Monitoring: Our video monitoring service lets you see what’s happening via our app and can also send alerts and notifications when an event occurs.
- Access Control: We can manage access to your entire facility at all entry points.
Residential Alarm Monitoring Services
Our residential alarm monitoring services in Niagara Falls include:
- Home Security Packages: We offer customizable options and existing packages to optimize your security regardless of your budget.
- Video Monitoring: Whether you are a parent who wants to know when your kids get home safe after school or simply want to monitor your property remotely, our video monitoring is the ultimate home security feature.
- Interactive Security: Use your device of choice to monitor your home security system from home or when you’re on the go even when you are out of town.
- Home Automation: The ultimate compliment to your smart house system, CSP offers state-of-the-art home security compatible with your favourite voice command assistant.
- Smart Doorbells: Keep track of deliveries and screen people at your front door using our smart doorbell options.