Business Security Access Control System
Canadian Security Professionals provide access control for man doors and garage doors to eliminate worries that you may have left your entry points unlocked. With Smart access control, you no longer have to entrust the key or code to your business to the wrong people. We help you establish a strong first line of defense for keeping your business secure and employees safe.
Better Security with Access Control Security Systems
Business Access control provides you with total visibility and control over all the entry points of your business or property, which dramatically enhances your security. We integrate your door locks seamlessly to our intelligent platform and commercial security cameras, giving you the same customized automation options, control, and real-time visibility that you have become accustomed to with your Smart security system.
Some doors can use one of our Smart Door Locks like many of the interior doors. Although many businesses require an Access Control panel with electric strikes installed on the door and a card reader for employees and users to scan to gain access. The Alarm.com Commercial Access Control system is an excellent solution as it allows you to lock and unlock the doors from the app or using an access card or fob. It also allows you to add and delete users, codes, and cards right from the Alarm.com app. The Business Access control system also integrates with your security system so that the system can be automatically disarmed if an approved user accesses the property. With Alarm.com Smart access control you can schedule your doors to be unlocked during business hours and automatically lock outside of business hours. If you operate a business in which you always want your front door locked during business hours you can buzz people in from the app so that the door only unlocks for a specific amount of time. To stay in control you can assign employees different levels of access based on specific times and specific doors. For example, you can give a manager an access card and/or smartphone permissions to lock/unlock all the doors. On the other hand, you can give other employees access to only the front door but not to the safe room, IT room, or storage room. A full event history showing who entered each room can be seen in our app or by logging into your account at www.mycsp.ca on any web browser.
Smart Access Control Features You Will Love
- Best-in-class cloud based access technology – no software or dedicated computer or server; it’s all powered and connected by Alarm.com’s cloud platform
- Lock, unlock or buzz open from anywhere using the Alarm.com app
- Integrates with your business security system and can be used from the same app
- Scheduled locking/unlocking of your doors
- Easy to use for anyone – no complicated software like most other Commercial Access Control systems
- Add/Remove/Edit users and access cards from the Alarm.com app in under a minute
- Double tap the card reader to unlock the door and disarm your business security system
- Full event history with an activity timeline and user code tracking
- Can integrate with Alarm.com business security cameras so that a clip is recorded anytime a door opens
- Customize access to each door based on the employee and time of day
- Setup custom push or email notifications when someone accesses a specific door
Control for Garage Doors
You can manage your garage doors automatically or on-demand using your mobile device or laptop as long as you have a compatible garage door opener already installed on the rollup garage door. Mobile access control lets you open and close the garage door from anywhere in the world. And for peace of mind, you get a reminder if you forget to close it.
- You can check in your mobile device or laptop to see if your garage door is closed wherever you are
- You automatically close your garage door every time you arm your system
Control for Door Locks
A seamless integration of your door locks to our intelligent platform gives you real-time control, visibility, and customized automation options. If planning to give temporary access to certain employees, cleaning service or your visitors, you can utilize Unique User Codes and receive alerts whenever they lock or unlock the door.
- With commercial access control, You can automatically lock the door by simply arming the system
- Receive a text alert whenever the door gets unlocked
You can use our mobile app to lock/unlock your doors from anywhere in the world. The app also lets you view the status of your doors remotely to know if they are secured or not.
With business access control, You can receive a reminder on your mobile device if your employees forget to lock a door when they leave and close down the business for the day. Moreover, you have the option to personalize your notifications so you receive alerts for only the things that matter to you. For instance, you can receive a notification if your employees don't open your business on time or if the front door is locked before closing time.
Unique User Codes
You can customize the permissions of each of your employees, contractors, cleaning service, etc. by setting rules that allow specific user codes to have access only during the specified periods. For instance, you can set an employees code to only work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays, and disable it at any other time.
Automation and Triggers
Using commercial access control you can set your security system to automatically disarm anytime a user unlocks a specific door before or after specific times, for example, every weekday between 7:00 am and 10:00 am. You could even set your doors to automatically lock 45 seconds after the security system is armed.
Make Life Easier and Safer with Access Control
The problem with keys is that they can be easily stolen or copied. Without a smart door detection system, your entry doors can be inadvertently left open, or your business intruded without your knowledge.
CSP advanced access control systems let you monitor and control all the entry points to your business 24/7 remotely, from anywhere in the world. When you make the decision to improve the security of your business with our access control platform for your locks, you benefit from:
- Friendly and expert customer service
- Advanced security hardware for your business
- Professional installation by skilled technicians
- An integrated security system that links your Security system to your Commercial Access Control
CSP Alarm Systems integrate your door locks and garage door openers into your Smart Business Security System platform, giving you access to real-time images and video from your commercial security cameras – and customizable control options to tailor your business security system so it suits your needs.